Cooking with Love

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Ranch Burgers



Know any kids that dislike burgers? Know any adults that will pass a nice hot whopper with all the toppings? Put those together and Super Bowl Sunday - and you got a winner....

I do admit that these burgers were a mistake...recipe -wise. I have been told time and time again to read a recipe from begining to end and then start preparation....but - you can't teach an old dog new tricks. And anyways....sometimes mistakes make marvelous burgers.
The recipe I found called for ranch dressing. Of course the dressing was to be put on the buns...not in the ground beef...lol. I did put it in the beef - and I must say the burgers were extra juicy and tasty.
The recipe can be found here.
And the buns I made are from my previous post - mini burgers.
Just make sure the ranch dressing is in the beef mixture....
 

And of course - GOOOOOOOOOOO Saints... And Colts!!!

No comments: