Cooking with Love

Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank you Sabah from SOUSOUKITCHEN!!

I won an award!! This is exciting! Especially since I love Sabah's blog. Sabah brings the ethnic food to her blog. The Morrocan cuisine, is in my opinion, one of the finest cuisines in the world. It is rich in flavors and colors.
Here is Israel, we have so many ethnic populations as Israel is really a nationaliy of the worlds. I love jewish morrocan food and I always envy those who grew up on it. So thank you again Sabah for your generosity - both in giving me this award and for enriching my knowlegde!

3 comments:

Paz said...

glad you're blogging again. congrats on your award and THANKS for passing it on to us.

paz xoxo

Summer said...

Thank youi SO much for the nice award..i will pass it around when i have enough time to scratch my head :)
this is a very busy time for me and my family but i will be back to my blog and posting recipes soon...thanks again and have a great day/night!

Summer said...

i came back to read your blog and i found this award post..i am so sorry i never passed the awards around!!! been a very busy few months for me and i hardly have time to post my recipes.
welcome to the walima club!