Cooking with Love

Friday, July 10, 2009

My love to Tamari

Tamari is my friend...she is a sister. She is always there, in good and bad. Tamari is also an exceptional baker. She is the queen of pastry. With Tamari I never have to look for a recipe...all I have to do is tell her what I feel like making and in 30 seconds I have 10 recipes sent to me.

Dulce de Leche Chocolate Bars
100 grams butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
150 grams flour
In a food processor pulse all ingredients till crumbs form.
Butter a 8 x 8 pan and put crumb mixture.
Bake in preheated oven at 190C for 20-25 minutes till golden.
Cool.
Spread 300 grams Dulce de Leche.
Refrigerate for at least an hour.
Melt 100 grams bittersweet chocolate, 1 TBSP. milk and 1 TBSP butter. Spread over the dulce de leche.
Cut into small squares.
** Tamari says that you can crubmle some halva in the chocolate mixture....

3 comments:

Paz said...

Yum!

Paz

SOUSOUKITCHEN said...

It's really easy recipe, it looks delicious, I have to try it, especially for the kids, they love chocolate.

SOUSOUKITCHEN said...

Hi,I just want to check on you, how are you doing? hope you are good.
Have a wonderful day!