Cooking with Love

Monday, August 25, 2008

Around the World in 26 Letters - A Monthly Blog Event

I would like to host the following blog event that will both be fun and educating...Foreign cuisines are sometimes very easy and we use them on a weekly basis (Pizza, baguettes, houmous) but there are countries that we rarely visit or even know about. i thought it would be fun to explore the worlds cuisines in 26 letters.
Every month we will follow the ABC around the globe. Anyone who would like to choose a country as per the ABC is more than welcome to send me a mail.
The "rules" are as follows:

Send me an email to doritam1 at gmail dot com with the subject: Around the World in 26 letters.
If you have a blog - post your recipe and picture with a link to this event. It would be neat if you added whyt you chose the recipe
Add you name, blog name and blog address.
Send me a picture.
For those without a blog - just send a mail with your name, recipe and picture and I will post it.

All emails should be sent to me by the end of Setember (september 30th) And I will post the event on the first of each month.

So lets travel the world
:-)

Bon Voyage

Soooooooooooooooooooooo - our first letter is of course A...and A is for....Austria

3 comments:

ostwestwind said...

Glad I read your entry, so I can use our lunch for your event!

Ulrike from Küchenlatein

ostwestwind said...

Done, I just sent you the entry details.

Ulrike from Küchenlatein

prettybaker said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - that looks yummy!!
Thanks!