Cooking with Love

Friday, June 20, 2008

Forgive me Father, for I have Sinned...

Bacon. And Shrimp.
Shrimp. And Bacon.
Unkosher meat. Unkosher fish.
UNKOSHER. Period.
But Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so good!
Ok. I admit. If I were a hassidic jew I would probably have a street to hell named after me....LOL. But, thank God - I am not!
So I allow myself to sin every once in a while....and if I am already sinning - why not go the whole way....
I cleaned about 2 pounds of fresh tiger shrimp (the cleaning part is kind of icky), wrapped each one with a slice of bacon and fastened each with a toothpick.
I grilled them in the oven 190 C for 12 minutes on the dot.
YUMMY!

1 comment:

Rob said...

These look divine!

I agree with you that cleaning shrimps is icky. I simply refuse to touch the giant Madagascan prawns as that is just one to far for me...