Cooking with Love

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Italian Love Story


And so it begins...a pizza crust smothered with homemade tomatoe sauce.
Cheese sprinkled around and crust folded over.
We look at each other and the love begins...

We have our moment. We smile and decorate our love with cheese and cherry tomatoes. A few mushrooms for that special touch.

We fire up our love, a little bit too much....as we are slightly burned....but when in love...what is a little pain...LOL


And we overflowed from the sides...

Our triangle of love....


And we depart. As friends....Only a memory remains now....a few crumbs of happiness...
Until we meet again....my italian love!

My Pizza:

3 cups all purpose flour
1 cup water
2 TBS sugar
1 TBS salt
1 TBS fast acting yeast
3-4 TBS olive oil

I knead it all in my bread machine.

Tomatoe Sauce:
1 small can of tomatoe paste
4 TBS water
1 TBS olive oil
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
freshly ground pepper
oregano

Mix together.

Cover pizza with sauce. Avoid edges. Sprinkle esges with cheese and fold cruse over. Sprinkle remaining cheese over pizza. Decorate with tomatoes, tuna, mushrooms. pepperoni - whatever you crave.

In preheated oven with pizza stone - bake for approx. 10 minutes.

True love - forever!

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Ahh! Pizza de Neopalitano!!! How I miss you so much! What a beautiful pizza love story!


TableBread

prettybaker said...

Thank you lewis.
For me its an unfulfilled love....I am on South Beach so all I get to do is smell. :-)